You can expand the memory of the Samsung Galaxy S20 with a MicroSD memory card. This is useful because it allows you to store or move files like photos and videos on it.
Especially under the aspect of "data backup", it makes sense to save pictures on the MicroSD memory card.
If you have never moved photos from the internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy S20 to the MicroSD memory card, the following instructions will help you step by step:
Transfer pictures and videos to the memory card of the Samsung Galaxy S20
1. Open the "My Documents" app.
2. Open the folder containing the images to be transferred to the memory card.
3. Long press on a photo until it is highlighted. Mark all images that are to be additionally saved to the memory card. With "All" you can also mark all pictures at once.
4. Then select "Move" or "Copy" in the toolbar at the bottom.
5. Now navigate to the directory on the memory card where you would like to store the pictures and videos.
6. Finally, select "Move here".
Depending on how many files you move, moving or copying the files may take a little longer.
You now know how to transfer pictures and videos from the internal memory to the MicroSD memory card with the Samsung Galaxy S20.