The Samsung Galaxy A51 runs with the Android operating system. Despite the latest Android version, it can happen that the performance of the smartphone is not as desired, has decreased, the device gets hot or the battery runs out quickly.
If you see a problem like this with your Samsung Galaxy A51, you should definitely use a wipe cache partition, which deletes old system files that are still in the cache of the Samsung Galaxy A51 and may be the cause of the problems described.
The good thing is that no personal data such as pictures or videos are deleted. The following article explains how to perform a Wipe Cache Parttiton on the new Samsung Galaxy A51:
Wipe Cache Partition - How to run it on the Samsung Galaxy A51
You must first activate the Recovery Mode. You can access this mode this way.
1. press and hold at the same time:
- Power On/ OFF
- Volume Quieter
2. keep the key combination pressed until an Android figure appears on the display.
3. then release ONLY the Power button. The other two keys must still be pressed.
4. the recovery menu appears on your display. You can now navigate in this menu as follows:
- Volume Louder: Scroll up
- Volume down: Scroll down
- Power button: Enter (confirm input)
5. mark the following entry with the volume buttons:
- Wipe Cache Partition
This will now perform the process on the Samsung Galaxy A51. This will happen after about 1 second. Then select the topmost entry with "Reboot Now".
In the following video you can watch the process of the wipe cache partition again.
Your Samsung Galaxy A51 will now restart and should run error-free and much faster and smoother. You now know the procedure to create a wipe cache partition on the Samsung Galaxy A51.