Widgets on the Samsung Galaxy A51 allow you to customize the home screen and design it so that you can quickly view or retrieve important information at any time.
The function to add widgets is specific to Android and so you may not know it because you have switched from an iPhone.
No problem, because with the following step-by-step instructions you can add a widget, such as information about the weather, current soccer news, calendar entries and many more on the home screen.
Add Samsung Galaxy A51 widget to the home screen
1. Execute the pinch-to-zoom gesture on the home screen. The gesture is used as follows: On the screen, pull two fingers apart, as if zooming out of a photo. Alternatively: Press and hold your finger on a free area of the home screen.
2. The home screen will now contract and a small menu will appear.
3. Now select the entry "Widgets".
4. Search for a widget, such as a weather or calendar widget.
5. Press and hold the widget until you can add it on the Home screen.
6. Release the widget and it will be fixed on the home screen at the position where you release it.
You have successfully placed a widget on the home screen of the Samsung Galaxy A51. For all other widgets, follow the same procedure as described above.