If you have created several different homescreen pages on your Samsung Galaxy S20, you might want to rearrange them after a while.
To create the homescreen pages in Android on the Samsung Galaxy S20 in a new order, you have to proceed as follows:
Start pages Customize sort order
1. Return to your home screen.
2. Now tap with your finger on an empty space until the home screen shrinks and shows your pages in a small format.
3. You will now always see at least three homescreen pages.
4. Now tap with your finger long on the page you want to move. This will now lift off and move it.
5. Moves the page very far to the left edge of the display until it skips the next page.
6. You can move the page to the position where you want it to appear on your home screen.
You now know how to rearrange or sort a page of the home screen on the Samsung Galaxy S20.