There are two options why you need to reset the Oppo Smartphone to factory settings. Firstly, if the smartphone has serious problems with the Android system, such as not being able to operate it properly, high battery consumption or getting hot.
On the other hand, if you simply want to sell the smartphone again and therefore restore the delivery status.
Anyway, in the following instructions we will show you how to reset the Oppo Smartphone to factory defaults via the Android system.
Start factory reset on the Oppo Smartphone
1. open the Android settings of your Oppo Smartphone
2. navigate to "Personal" and continue to "Backup
Now select "Reset to factory settings".
If you do not see "Personal", this is due to the installed Android version. Try instead:
- Via the phone --> Memory --> Backup and restore --> Reset to factory settings.
4. you will now be informed again that this process will delete all data on your smartphone. If you are sure, please confirm the process.
5. enter your unlock method to finally confirm and perform the factory reset
The Oppo Smartphone will now be reset to factory settings and the operating system will be restored to the state in which you first received the Smartphone.