The Samsung Galaxy A51 can sometimes show strange behavior. These include sudden restarts that occur sporadically and without reason.
If you are affected by such restarts, you will want to know now if there are possibilities to fix this.
Exactly here we would like to support you with different tips and workarounds, which hopefully have the effect to stop the random restarts.
Ending baseless restarts - How it works
Since there is no royal road, we have listed different solutions for you here:
1. disable/check daily restarts in Android settings
There is an option in the Android settings of the Samsung Galaxy A51 that automatically reboots the smartphone daily. Please check if this option is active and if so, disable it as follows:
Open the settings of Android.
Navigate to "
2. execute Wipe Cache Partition
If this doesn't help, please create a wipe cache partition, as this solves common software problems in the Android system by clearing the cache partition.
- More information about the Wipe Cache Partition
And so it can be run on the Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Instructions: Wipe Cache Partition for the Samsung Galaxy A51
If the first two variants did not help, check if your battery is working properly. This is done as follows:
3. check battery - test
Sudden reboots may indicate a hardware defect in the battery. To perform a small test, please use the following app:
- Download "Ampere" from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and you will see "battery status" there
- If you see the status "Good", your battery is working properly.
If you see a different value here, then you should make use of your smartphone's warranty, as it is likely that there is a hardware defect in the device.