The Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 offers you solid smartphone technology at a very good price / performance ratio.
Especially when it comes to smartphones in the mid-price segment, you should inquire beforehand whether certain hardware functions are on board. Especially the AUX connector or the 3.5 mm connector should be mentioned here.
Headphones or loudspeakers are connected via this connector with a cable. The advantage over a Bluetooth connection is that the music transfer is usually better and you can use an equalizer.
If the devices from the Samsung Galaxy A-series have such an AUX connection integrated, you can find out here:
Samsung Galaxy A-series, which devices have an AUX connection on board?
- Samsung Galaxy A90 --> NO AUX connector available
- Samsung Galaxy A80 --> NO AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A70 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A60 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A50 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A40 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A30 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A20 -->AUX connection available
- Samsung Galaxy A10 -->AUX connection available
Unfortunately, NOT all models of the Samsung A series have a 3.5mm AUX headphone jack integrated. So you still have the following options for the A90 or A80 to connect your headphones or speakers to your smartphone.
Alternative to connect a headphone cable to the Samsung Galaxy A90 or A80
There is an adapter for the missing AUX port, which is connected to the USB-C port of the smartphone. This allows you to continue to connect your 3.5mm cable to the above mentioned models and listen to music.
Such headphone cable adapters are available for example on Amazon for little money.
- 3.5mm Headphone Adapter Splitter - USB C