Smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 would be uninteresting without apps and that's why you will always install new applications on your phone to use certain features or just to have fun.
The Google Play Store offers thousands of apps of all genres and most of the time you install some of these apps but don't need them in your everyday life.
As a result, you simply want to delete the app from your smartphone. The following three variants in Android show you how to do this:
Three ways to uninstall apps from a Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10
This three-part tutorial will guide you through deleting or uninstalling an application on a Samsung Galaxy A series smartphone.
Option 1: Uninstalling an app via the Google Play Store
This variant only works if you purchased the app from the Google Play Store.
1. Open the Google Play Store on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10
2. Navigate to the top left of the three bar icon to open the side menu
3. Select "My Apps and Games
4. Find and select the application you want to uninstall
5. In the Google Play Store app window, please select "Uninstall" now
The app will now be deleted from your phone.
Option 2: Delete app via the Android settings
1. Open the settings from the home screen
2. Select "Apps".
3. Find and select the app you want to uninstall.
4. Tap Uninstall.
Option 3: Remove app via the app menu
1. open the app menu.
2. Tap and hold the icon for the app you want to uninstall.
3. Select "Uninstall" from the pop-up menu.
With all three options, you can remove an app on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20, or A10 after you have downloaded it to your phone from the Google Play Store or another App Market.
App can't be deleted, only deactivation possible - info
There are some pre-installed apps on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 which cannot be uninstalled easily. These applications, which are already integrated in the firmware, can only be deactivated.
This means that although they are no longer visible on the surface, they still require storage space. They can be reactivated at any time.
Without root rights you cannot delete these apps.
So now you know all the options for uninstalling an app on a Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 and what it means when only "Deactivate" is offered for selection.