If you have the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 in front of you and now want to use the Sim card for the first time to be able to use the phone and internet function, then you might ask yourself how to insert the Sim card exactly.
Here we have created a short step-by-step guide that explains how to insert the Sim card into the new Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10:
Info: In the first step, check if you have the right Sim card in the right format. Otherwise the card cannot be inserted. You can find more information in the following article.
Insert Sim card into Sim card slot - Samsung Galaxy A Series
1. Make sure that the Samsung device is switched off.
2. On the top of the phone, you will see a small slit with a small hole on the right side This is the card slot for the Sim card. See illustration. The oval cut edge must be visible, otherwise it is the microphone.
3. Remove the card tray from the top edge of the device (display facing up) using the tool provided or a paper clip.
4. To do this, gently press the tool into the hole until the Sim card slide comes towards you. Pull the carriage out.
5. Insert the SIM card into the compartment of your smartphone as shown (gold contacts facing down)
6. Make sure the card is correctly seated in the Sim card carriage.
Gently push the Sim card carriage back into the housing to lock it. If something gets stuck, pull the carriage out again and check if the card is really seated correctly.
You have now successfully inserted the Sim card into the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30 and can now use the phone and internet functions of your mobile phone contract.