You can take great photos and videos with your A-series smartphone such as the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10.
Be it with the main or front camera, the pictures that accumulate over time on a smartphone you will certainly want to transfer to your computer at some point.
To do this, connect the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 to your computer with a USB cable.
If you have never transferred your photos and videos to a PC and do not know the exact procedure, then we have the right instructions for you here:
Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 Transfer photos and videos to a computer via USB cable
1. Connect the data cable to the USB port of your Samsung smartphone and the USB port of your computer
2. A message will appear asking you to allow access to the phone data. Confirm the message on your Samsung Galaxy A smartphone.
3. Now start Windows Explorer (file manager) on your PC.
4. Go to the desired folder in the file system of your phone. For pictures and videos, navigate to the following subfolder:
- Internal Storage\DCIM\Camera
Or when using a memory card, if supported:
- SD card\DCIM\camera
5. Select one or more files within this folder and move or copy them to the desired location on your PC
You can copy or move several files at once. Simply mark multiple files by long clicking on a file and then selecting other files.
Now you know the necessary steps to easily transfer pictures and videos from a Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, A20 or A10 to a computer.