Sometimes it makes sense to switch the Samsung Galaxy M31, M21, M30S and M20 into GSM mode. In GSM network mode, the Samsung Galaxy M31, M21, M30S and M20 dials into one of the most common networks, which is not fast but has a very high network coverage.
This means that in GSM mode you have a good voice quality for phone calls, but you can only surf the mobile internet very slowly.
In this manual we would like to show you how to switch the Samsung Galaxy M31, M21, M30S and M20 into GSM mode.
1. open the menu and then the settings from the start screen.
2. tap on "Mobile Networks" in the "Connections" section
3. you will find the entry "network mode" here. Touch the entry.
4. you now have the following options:
- LTE/3G/2G (automatic connection)
- 3G/ 2G(automatically connect)
- 3G only
- 2G only
Now select the entry "2G only". Your Samsung Galaxy M31, M21, M30S and M20 will from now on only register in the GSM network of your mobile phone provider.