Sometimes it is useful to suppress your own phone number when calling with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. This means that the called party's display will simply show "Private" or "Unknown" instead of the phone number.
This should be activated especially if phone numbers are called from classified ads, advertisements, hotlines etc. But how can you suppress your own phone number on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10? We would like to explain this to you here:
Suppress your own phone number - hide number
1. Open the phone app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
2. Go to the three-point icon in the top right corner and click "Settings".
3. Select "Additional Services" and then "Show Caller ID".
4. You can now select one of the following options:
- Network default
- Hide number
- Show number
5. Select "Hide number" here
From now on, your number will no longer be transmitted automatically with every call. This means that the called party can no longer recognize your phone number when you call them.
You now know how to hide your phone number on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.