The Samsung Galaxy S10 has received a major firmware update that equips the Android system with OneUI 2.1 and adds many more features that are very useful for the user. The almost 1.5 GB update is in circulation since 25.03.20 for the DBT version.
Here we have summarized the most important changes for you in a changelog:
Changelog for G973FXXU4CTC9 and One UI 2.1
AR-Emoji has been updated with improvements such as a manual editing function and advanced facial expression recognition.
New camera functions
Various menus, modes and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single Take, Pro Video, Custom Filters, Selfie Sound, Night Time Lapse and a mode for recording video with the front camera in FHD/UHD at 60 fps.
- Similar images are now grouped together to provide a more organized viewing experience.
- Added a feature that allows you to combine several different groups of albums into one group, or to combine different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search function has been added to search for images based on information such as the time or place the image was taken.
- Added the "Quick Crop" function to enlarge or crop parts of high resolution images.
- A function for multilingual translations was added.
- Added a function to search for different elements like emojis and stickers at the same time.
- An "Undo/Redo" function for text has been added. (Swipe left or right on the keyboard with two fingers).
- An icon for opening Samsung Pass was added.
With Quick Share, files can now be shared quickly and easily with nearby Samsung devices.
Music Share lets you share music with your friends via a Bluetooth audio device.
Source Changelog: https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G973F/DBT/doc.html
If you have not yet received the firmware update with OneUi 2.1 on your smartphone, you should activate the manual search for firmware updates. This is done as follows:
- Manually search for new firmware
Have you discovered any other features? Tell us in the comments.