On the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S10 you can set an individual ringtone in the Android settings. There are already preinstalled ringtones, but you can also add MP3 tones easily.
But if you want to set different ringing tones for each contact, you will wonder where to find this setting within the Android settings. No problem, because in our following instructions for the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S10 we have created a guide that explains step by step how to select a ringtone especially for one contact.
Set ringtone per contact - How to do it
1. On the Samsung Galaxy S20 and S10, open the contacts App.
2. Select a contact from the list for which you want to set a custom ringtone.
3. Edit Mode scroll all the way down until you see "Ringtone".
4. Touch "Default Ringtone" to define a new different ringtone.
5. Once you have marked the new ringing tone, go back and select "Save".
If you receive a call from this contact, the new ringtone that you have just defined for this contact will be played.