With your Samsung Galaxy S20 you have the possibility to expand the storage capacity with a MicroSD storage card up to 1 Terabyte (TB).
This can then be used to store data, pictures, music, videos, etc., thus relieving the internal memory of the device. In order to keep order on the memory card of your Samsung Galaxy S20, it makes sense to create a new folder every now and then, in which selected files are moved.
This article therefore explains how to create a new folder on the memory card on the Samsung Galaxy S20.
Creating a folder on the memory card of the Samsung Galaxy S20 - How to do it
1. navigate from the start screen of the Samsung Galaxy S20 to App Menu --> My Documents
2. a first directory structure with access is now displayed.
3. go to "SD card" here
4. all folders and files that are stored in the topmost structure level of your memory card are now displayed.
5. depending on where you want to create a new folder with your Samsung Galaxy S20, you have to navigate to the appropriate directory by tapping it.
6. as soon as you want to create the new folder, tap once on the three-point symbol in the upper right corner and then tap on "create folder".
7. the name of the new folder can now be specified.
8. tap the Ok button and the new folder will now be created on the memory card in your Samsung Galaxy S20
Files can now be copied or moved here. You are well equipped to carry a large portfolio of data always with you.