By default, the Samsung Galaxy S20 does not show all notifications in the status bar, but a maximum of three notifications are displayed. Since there is more space in the status bar than for three notifications, you can change this setting.
The following step-by-step instructions describe how to display all notifications in the status bar on your Samsung Galaxy S20.
Displaying all notification icons in the status bar
1. Open the settings on the Samsung Galaxy S20
2. Navigate further to "Notifications".
3. Now select "Status Bar".
4. You will now find the following options:
- Only the number of notifications
- 3 Current
- All notifications
5. Place the check mark next to "All notifications
Now all notifications will be displayed in the status bar as long as there is space available. You have set the settings correctly on your Samsung Galaxy S20.