It may happen that the Samsung Galaxy S20 or S10 will show you an error message on the display when you connect the device with the charging cable.
"Check the connection of the charger - Make sure that the cable and the charger are properly connected".
There are now different causes that lead to this error message:
Causes and your solution for missing connection of the charger
In the following we have compiled various error solutions for you:
- Cable on charger not plugged in properly
- Make sure that the USB plug is properly connected to the USB port of the power supply.
- Charging cable not properly plugged into the USB C port
- Check that the charging cable is correctly inserted into the USB C port of the smartphone and is not loose.
- Cable break
- A possible cable break can be detected by optical kinks, cracks etc.
- Connector defective
A defective power plug or a defective USB connection on the cable can also be the cause for the error message described above.
Now you know which units you need to check on your smartphone or power cord to fix the problem and recharge the Samsung Galaxy S20, S10.