Depending on the model series, Samsung smartphones have intrigued a fingerprint sensor in the display, with which you can quickly and securely unlock your smartphone. This means that users do not need to use a pin or password, but can simply use the device with their previously registered finger.
However, with fingerprint recognition, it can sometimes happen that the recognition and processing of the fingerprint is delayed and therefore appears very slow.
A quick unlocking of the Samsung smartphone is therefore not possible.
For this reason, we would like to introduce a tip for the Samsung smartphone today, which optimizes and speeds up unlocking with the optical fingerprint sensor under the display. Afterwards the unlocking process is much faster than before.
Accelerate Samsung Smartphone unlocking with fingerprint sensor
1. open the Android system settings of your Samsung smartphone
2. navigate to "Apps" and then to the three-point symbol in the upper right corner.
3. select Show system applications from the context menu
4. search for the entry "com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.settings" and select it
5. continue on:
- Battery --> Optimize battery consumption.
6. go to "Apps not optimized" in the Dop-Down menu and select "All
7. search again for "com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.settings
8. disable the slider
9. restart the Samsung smartphone.
Afterwards, unlocking via the Samsung smartphone's optical fingerprint sensor should work noticeably faster than before.