The Google Assistant is a useful feature that you may use several times a day. So you can ask by voice for the current weather, have the news read aloud, check the traffic and much more.
A voice command is always started with the command "Hey Google". If the Googe Assistant does not recognize this wake-up command because the environment is loud, it makes sense to adjust the sensitivity for this command.
Adjust the sensitivity of the alarm word "Hey Google" or "OK Google".
1. download the "Google Home" app
2. Open the app and select the Home icon to the left of the microphone button.
3. From here, select the smart speaker or display you want to customize.
4. Then tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the display to open the device's settings menu.
5 .Scroll down and select the "Sensitivity" option.
6. the slider is set to "Standard". Move the setting towards more sensitive or less sensitive.
Changing the sensitivity only applies to the previously selected Google Home device. To set the sensitivity of other devices, tap the "Set more devices" button at the bottom of the screen.
A list of all connected Google Smart Devices will open. Select the next device you want to customize and repeat the previous steps.