The default factory settings for the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30 smartphones are set so that not all notifications are displayed in the status bar.
Instead, a maximum of three notifications (icons) are displayed. However, since there is more space in the status bar than three notifications, you can change this setting so that the space can be fully used for this.
The following step-by-step instructions describe how you can have all notifications, not just three, displayed in the status bar on your Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30.
Show all notification icons in the status bar - More than three
1. Open the Android settings on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30
2. Navigate further to "Notifications".
3. Now open "Status Bar".
4. You will now see the following options:
- Only the number of notifications
- 3 Current
- All notifications
5. Place the check mark next to "All notifications
Now all notifications will be displayed in the status bar to show you how much space is available.