If you have an iPhone 11 or XR, you may want to turn it off to save battery power or because you are not using it. However, switching it off is not as easy as you might think.
This is because the iPhone 11 or XR is shut down using a special key combination. The following instructions will tell you which keys have to be pressed:
Variant 1 - Switch off with key combination
1. Press the right side button and the volume down button for at least 5 seconds.
2. A slide control appears on the display with "Switch off".
3. Drag the slider to the right to shut down the smartphone.
Variant 2 - switch off via iOS settings
1. Open the settings.
2. Select the "General" option.
3. Scroll down to "Switch off" and select the function.
4. A slider is displayed - slide it to the right to shut down the phone.
Both versions are perfectly suited to turn off the smartphone models iPhone 11 or XR.