If you have bought a new smartphone such as the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30 in combination with a mobile phone contract and are using it for the first time, you will be prompted to enter the Sim Pin.
Usually, the mobile phone provider assigns a new Sim Pin here. But if you want to use your own Sim card pin, which is easier to remember, you have to change it via the Android system settings.
How to do this exactly on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30, we would like to explain to you in this step-by-step tutorial:
Change the Sim Pin on the Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30
1. Open the Android settings on your smartphone
2. Go to "Biometrics & Security".
3. Now select "Other security settings".
4. Go on to "Set up Sim lock".
5. Then select "Change Sim card pin".
6. Enter the current pin and then enter the new one
Once you have confirmed the operation, you can now unlock the Sim card using the pin you have just set. You have successfully changed the Sim Pin with your Samsung Galaxy A90, A70, A50, A30.